Processing of personal data
The processing of personal data is based on the following principles:
- legality and equitable basis;
- restrictions on the personal data processing by achieving specific, predetermined and legitimate goals;
- preventing personal data processing regardless with the purposes of their collection;
- preventing the unification of databases including personal data;
- processing only those personal data that meet the purposes of their processing;
- compliance of the content and volume of processed personal data with the declared processing goals;
- preventing the processing of personal data that is excessive in relation to the defined purposes of their processing;
- guarantee of the accuracy, sufficiency and relevance of personal data in relation to the purposes of processing personal data;
- destruction or depersonalization of personal data upon realization of the purposes of their processing, in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals or if it is impossible to eliminate the committed violations by the Company in the processing of personal data, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
The company collects, processes, stores only those personal data that are necessary to fulfill contractual obligations and provide services, as well as in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation. The Online Pharmacy processes the personal data of the customer, employees, candidates for a vacant position, personal data received from partners, necessary for the provision of services.
The company processes the personal data for the following purposes:
- execution of contracts with the Site Administration;
- identification of customers under agreements with the site administration;
- organization and implementation of loyalty programs, marketing and/or promotions;
- consultations, notifications, sending notifications, inquiries and other information regarding the use of services, the provision of services, as well as the processing of requests, orders, applications of customers;
- access control in customers’ personal account;
- promotion of services and/or goods through various means of communication, including, but not limited to, by phone, e-mail, postal/ SMS mailing, on the Internet, etc.;
- providing the customer with personalized advertising when visiting the Site;
- implementation of online trading;
- fulfillment of the conditions of the employment contract;
- execution of contracts, one of the parties of which is the subject of personal data, relations with partners and suppliers, as well as with customers;
- sending notifications, information and requests related to the execution of contracts.
The company processes personal data legally. In cases specified by law, the site administration receives the written consent of the customer to the processing of personal data.
The Site administration in the course of its activities may provide and (or) entrust the processing of personal data to another person with the consent of the customer, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
Rights and obligations
The customer decides to provide his personal data and agrees to its processing freely.
The customer has the right to receive information from the site administration regarding the processing of his personal data, if such a right is not limited in accordance with federal laws. The customer has the right to ask the clarification of he personal data, their blocking or destruction if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as take measures prescribed by law to protect their rights.
The site administration is not responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information (personal data, information) transmitted by the customer. The customer undertakes to provide reliable information on the issues proposed in the registration form, and maintains this information up to date. The customer bears all responsibility, as well as possible consequences for the provision of false or not up-to-date information.
The site administration is not responsible for the processing of information by third-party websites to which the customer can be transferred using our website.