|100mg||12pills||$35.99||$3.00 per pill|
|100mg||20pills||$47.99||$2.40 per pill|
|100mg||32pills||$68.99||$2.16 per pill|
|100mg||60pills||$116.99||$1.95 per pill|
|100mg||84pills||$146.99||$1.75 per pill|
|100mg||120pills||$188.99||$1.57 per pill|
|100mg||180pills||$254.99||$1.42 per pill|
Kamagra is used for erectile disorders. It restores damaged erectile function, increasing blood flow to the penis. The mechanism of action is based on the nitric oxide release in the cavernous bodies at the time of sexual ecitement. Free nitric oxide activates the guanylate cyclase enzyme, stimulating an increase in cGMP. This enzyme causes relaxation of the smooth muscle fibers of the corpora cavernosa. It also stimulates an increase in blood flow. In such a way. a natural erection occurs.
Kamagra 100 mg is intended for men suffering from erectile dysfunction of any etiology.
Kamagra 100 is not contraindicated in the following cases:
- hypersensitivity to sildenafil;
- intolerance to additional components;
- the simultaneous use of nitric oxide donor preparations (for example, amyl nitrite) or nitrates;
- in conditions when sexual activity is not recommended (severe heart failure, unstable angina);
- loss of vision in one eye due to non-arterial anterior ischemic optic neuropathy;
- severe liver dysfunction;
- arterial hypotension (blood pressure below 90/50 mm Hg);
- a recent stroke, myocardial infarction;
- hereditary degenerative changes in the retina (for example, retinitis pigmentosa);
- children under 18 years old.
Dosage and administration
Kamagra 100 is used orally. For the effective action of this drug, sexual excitement is mandatory. The pill is taken an hour before sexual activity. The standard single dose is 50 mg (preferably on an empty stomach). The maximum single daily dose is 100 mg.
Possible symptoms: visual impairment, headache, flushing, dyspepsia, dizziness, nasal congestion.
In case of an overdose, standard supportive measures are conducted.
- Neurological disorders: headache, flushing, migraine, ataxia, tremor, weakening reflexes, neuralgia, paresthesia, hypesthesia, depression, fainting, insomnia/drowsiness, dizziness.
- Ophthalmic disorders: visual impairment (hypersensitivity to light, a change in color perception, blurred vision), conjunctivitis, mydriasis, cataracts, hemorrhages in the eyeball, pain in the eyeballs, xerophthalmia.
- Otolaryngological disorders: deafness, tinnitus.
- Respiratory disorders: nasal congestion, pharyngitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, laryngitis, dyspnea, increased cough, increased sputum, bronchial asthma.
- Cardiovascular disorders: arterial hypotension, tachycardia, orthostatic hypotension, palpitations, angina pectoris, myocardial ischemia, cardiomyopathy, ECG changes, heart failure, AV block, cerebral vascular thrombosis, cardiac arrest.
- Hematologic disorders: anemia, leukopenia.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: glossitis, stomatitis, gingivitis, dry mouth, nausea, dysphagia, esophagitis, gastritis, colitis, gastroenteritis, rectal bleeding.
- Metabolic disorders: thirst, hyperuricemia, hypernatremia, gout, labile diabetes, hyper/hypoglycemia.
- Genitourinary disorders: urinary tract infections, nocturia, cystitis, frequent urination, urinary incontinence, anorgasmia, impaired ejaculation, gynecomastia, genital edema.
- Musculoskeletal disorders: ossalgia, arthritis, myalgia, arthrosis, tendon rupture, myasthenia gravis, synovitis, tendosynovitis.
- Dermatological disorders: contact dermatitis, rash, urticaria, pruritus, herpes simplex, skin ulceration, exfoliative dermatitis, photosensitivity.
- Other: peripheral edema, pain, sweating, chills, shock, allergic reactions.
Interaction with other medications and alcohol
You should not use the drug if you are already using some medications to increase erectile function, an overdose is possible. Also, do not combine taking sildenafil with a number of cardiac drugs. In general, when taking different other substances, only the doctor can indicate the exact consequences of their interaction, since in many respects everything depends on the dose. Do not combine taking the drug with alcohol. Alcohol with a high concentration negatively affects an erection. When taking Kamagra simultaneously with alcohol, it can reduce the drug effect.