Nutrition Integrates 2015: Place, Speakers, Topics
Nutrition Integrates 2015 is an essential global event featuring more than 40 speakers and 150 senior executives in a series of discussions related to healthcare in food and nutrition. This event will focus on issues affecting global health and well-being. Nutrition Integrates 2015 brings together subject matter experts, experienced speakers, industry stakeholders, leaders from the fields of food, nutrition, health and wellness.
London, UK, on the 4th of June at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel. Accommodation is available for delegates at a discounted rate, but early booking is recommended.
- Hanno Cappon, Vice President R&D Nutricia Medical Nutrition, Danone;
- Judy Buttriss, Director General, British Nutrition Foundation;
- Mike Smith, General Manager UK & Ireland, Abbott Nutrition;
- Brigid McKevith, Head of Regulatory Affairs, Tate Global Beverages;
- Senior representatives from Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, AB Sugar, the Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition, Mondelēz Europe and Lucozade Ribena Suntory.
- Micronutrient malnutrition;
- New product development;
- Importance of vitamin D and calcium;
- Weight management;
- Cognitive health;
- Nutritional supplements and pharmaceutical treatments;
- Importance of pro-vitamin A, iron, and zinc;
- Disease targeted nutrition;
- Combination therapies.